Brief Introduction Welcome to heal.thcare.in (“Website” or “http://heal.thcare.in/” or “site”). In using this website you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions of the agreement listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access this website. If you do not agree to the terms of the agreement, you may not use this website.
Grant of Use Permission is granted to use the content and software (the “Services”) for informational purposes only. Any other use of Services on this Site, including, but not limited to, reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, or any modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written permission of heal.thcare.in, is strictly prohibited.
Eligibility to Use Use of the Website is available only to persons who are “competent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
Copyright All Site content, design, text, graphics, images, logos, buttons, icons, interfaces, audio and video clips, and the selection and arrangements thereof are the exclusive property of heal.thcare.in, or its respective content providers, and are protected by Indian copyright laws. All software used on the Site is the property of heal.thcare.in or its respective software suppliers, and such software is protected by copyright laws and other laws and treaties. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited.
Accuracy of content We try our best to make sure that the information which we provide you is accurate. But, we are NOT LIABLE for any losses or damages which may occur through your use of any information or products which you obtain through this website or any of our affiliated websites. As in all matters related to your well being, you should consult with your attorney or accountant before making any decision which could adversely impact you.
Customer Obligation You agree and confirm:
- To provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the heal.thcare.in registration form or the guest details form (such information being the “Registration Data”).
- That you maintain the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. heal.thcare.in shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account,
- That any information, materials, suggestions, ideas or comments sent to heal.thcare.in will be deemed non-confidential. By submitting any such information, you are granting heal.thcare.in an irrevocable and unrestricted license to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute such materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments for any purpose whatsoever.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. heal.thcare.in reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), heal.thcare.in has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of heal.thcare.in and or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Website at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before using this Website
Online Conduct User agrees not to use the Site for –
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer / network systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Website Security You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation,
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, ‘flooding,’ ‘spamming’, ‘mail bombing’ or ‘crashing;’
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
Disclaimer All materials and information presented by heal.thcare.in is intended to be used for informational purposes only. The products/Information promoted on this site are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease, and are not intended to affect the structure of or any function of the human body. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding any suggestions and recommendations made a theal.thcare.in.
User Comments, Feedback, Postcards and Other Submissions All comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to heal.thcare.in on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, “Comments”) shall be and remain heal.thcare.in property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to heal.thcare.in of all worldwide right, title and interest in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in and to the Comments. Thus, heal.thcare.in will own exclusively all such right, title and interest and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. heal.thcare.in is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay any person any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any customer Comments.
Indemnity You, the user agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless heal.thcare.in, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or in-actions which may result in any loss or liability to heal.thcare.in or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
Limitations on Liability In no event shall heal.thcare.in be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever even if heal.thcare.in has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use of information, inability to use, or performance of the information available from this site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. No action or proceeding may be brought against heal.thcare.in with respect to any claim or dispute arising from the use of this site.
Termination This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or heal.thcare.in. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time by informing us in writing through Indian postal system by registered post, that you no longer wish to be associated with this website, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Website. heal.thcare.in may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Website. Such termination will be without any liability to heal.thcare.in.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by heal.thcare.in and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time.
Modification of Terms and conditions of Service heal.thcare.in may at any time modify the User Agreement without any prior notification to you.